The Society of the
Golden Keys of
Chief Concierge & Service Manager
The Luxe Manor
Welcome to The Society of the Golden Keys of Hong Kong, the Hotel Concierge Society.
At the beginning of New Year, I would like to extend my best greetings and wish all of you good health and happiness in 2017!
I am honoured and indeed privileged to have been elected as the President of The Society of the Golden Keys of Hong Kong 2017-2018 by the common consent of delegates of the association. I am confident, with your support and dedication, our Association shall continue to grow and develop in the coming years.
The Society of the Golden Keys of Hong Kong is stepping into the 35th year since its establishment in 1982. It has been playing a vital role in Hong Kong’s hotel and tourism industry. As time passes by, some senior members have already taken on the role of general manager or director, at the same time, we see young, energetic and aspiring professionals join our big family. Faces may change but the core value of the society remains which is “Networking, Service and Friendship”. Through the consolidated network, veteran members genuinely pass on their experience and knowledge to the new generations in order to better serve our valued guests and exemplify excellent hospitality that makes Hong Kong a popular destination.
Last but no least, let’s live up to our motto “In Service Through Friendship”. Putting together our enthusiasm, commitment and team spirit of being part of the Les Clefs d’Or, the traditions and spirit of Les Clefs d’Or shall continue to shine bright.
In Service through Friendship,
The Society of The Golden Keys of Hong Kong
- 3rd General meeting and dinner
9 May 2017
- Nathan Yeung (American Express HK)
- Roy Weissbach (M Yachts Ltd)
- Michael Chak (Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel)
- Ted Wong (Harbour Plaza 8 Degress)
- Carl Lin (Regal Riverside Hotel)
- Jon Poon (Dorsett Wan Chai, Hong Kong)
- Ricky Lau (Best Western Grand Hotel)
- Bob Lee (Dorsett Wan Chai, Hong Kong)
- Heidi Chan (The New York Times)
- Simon Cletienne (Mandarin Oriental)
- Jeff Kok (Hotel LKF by Rhombus)